Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ninja Starz



Almost 9 months ago (6/14/2009, when the Lakers won the championship), I threw a concert featuring some of my friends/colleagues under the guise "Ninja Starz."

Being Asian-American, it was only natural that I would have called it Ninja Starz seeing as I'm a part of a crew called Shinobeats.

Anyhow, the show featured Rathmatixx, TOKiMONSTA, U-N-I, Tiron, Ayomari, Tunji, Diz Gibran, Dom Kennedy, El Prez, H.O.P.E., and 2dopeboy's own Meka. Each of whom I respect and am a huge fan of. I'm proud that Los Angeles is starting to make its comeback and as a part of LA's next generation, I wanted to share this night with you. Enjoy.

H.O.P.E.

H.O.P.E - H-O-P-E (Live @ Mountain Bar in Los Angeles, 6/14/09) from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.


H.O.P.E - The Girlfriend Song (Live @ Mountain Bar in Los Angeles, 6/14/09) from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.



El Prez

El Prez & Basicali - Revolutionary Cali Muzik (Live @ Mountain Bar, Los Angles 6/14/09) from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.



Dom Kennedy

Dom Kennedy Live @ Mountain Bar, Los Angeles 6/14/09 from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.



Tunji (True Greatness programmed by Incise/recorded & cuts by Descry.)

Tunji - True Greatness (Live @ Mountain Bar, Los Angeles 6/14/09) from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.



Diz Gibran

Diz Gibran - Run Around (Live @ Mountain Bar, Los Angles 6/14/09 from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.


Diz Gibran - Capital D (Live @ Mountain Bar, Los Angeles 6/14/09) from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.



TiRon & Ayomari

Tiron - Sydney feat Ayomari (Live @ Mountain Bar, Los Angeles 6/14/09) from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.



U-N-I

U-N-I - Voltron (Live @ Mountain Bar, Los Angeles 6/14/09) from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.


U-N-I - Castle Vee (Live @ Mountain Bar, Los Angeles 6/14/09) from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.


U-N-I - Land Of The Kings (Live @ Mountain Bar, Los Angeles 6/14/09) from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.

No comments: